So help us God

Объявление

Добро пожаловать! Мы собрались здесь поиграть в детектив и приглашаем присоединиться всех желающих. У нас есть маленький городок, зловещая легенда, убийца и много скелетов в шкафах у честных граждан. Приходите, будет весело!

Будьте внимательны, ввиду специфики ролевой в игру принимаются только персонажи из списка. Отчего так, и что с этим делать, написано в FAQ.
На любые другие вопросы с радостью ответим в соответствующей теме.

Игровая дата: 7.12.2013

Проект совсем-совсем открыт, приглашаем игроков создавать личные эпизоды или присоединиться к сюжетному квесту первого игрового дня - общегородскому собранию по поводу недавних убийств (подробнее).

А мы хотим поблагодарить всех, кто уже к нам присоединился или собирается это вот-вот сделать, и пожелать всем хорошей игры, лихих сюжетных поворотов и других приятностей.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » So help us God » Информация » Triptiaendak

Triptiaendak

Сообщений 1 страница 13 из 13

Its such as you read my mind! You seem to understand a lot approximately this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I believe that you simply can do with a few percent to force the message home a bit, however other than that, this is fantastic blog. A great read. I'll definitely be back.

I've been exploring for a bit for any high quality articles or weblog posts on this kind of house . Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this website. Studying this information So i am satisfied to show that I've a very good uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed. I such a lot indubitably will make sure to don?t omit this website and provides it a glance regularly.

It's not my first time to visit this site, i am visiting this web site dailly and obtain good facts from here all the time.

With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement? My blog has a lot of completely unique content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my authorization. Do you know any solutions to help prevent content from being stolen? I'd certainly appreciate it.

Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your content seem to be running off the screen in Chrome. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know. The layout look great though! Hope you get the problem solved soon. Cheers

Excellent blog post. I definitely love this website. Thanks!

I go to see everyday some websites and websites to read content, except this webpage presents feature based articles.

If some one needs to be updated with newest technologies after that he must be visit this site and be up to date every day.

Hey, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your website in Opera, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, amazing blog!

I'm very pleased to find this site. I want to to thank you for your time just for this fantastic read!! I definitely really liked every bit of it and I have you saved as a favorite to look at new stuff on your site.

excellent issues altogether, you just gained a new reader. What may you suggest in regards to your publish that you made some days ago? Any positive?

Hi there to every body, it's my first visit of this web site; this weblog carries amazing and genuinely fine information for visitors.

Hi there to all, as I am in fact keen of reading this blog's post to be updated regularly. It consists of pleasant stuff.

Вы здесь » So help us God » Информация » Triptiaendak